Powered by Blogger.

Search Me!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lil Bit About Me!!

Hi everyone!! Thank you for checking out my Mommy blog!! First off I will tell you a little bit about me. My name is Skyler Ansley Villota. I have one of the most amazing families in SL. I have six beautiful daughters and three amazing sons. I will tell you a bit about my wonderful family.

  • Astro & Magdalena- These are my parents. I could not ask for better ones! They support me through everything and are always there when I need a shoulder. I love them both will all of my heart. 
  • My sisters- Carter & Lida. I have twin sisters (we are triplets) here in sl and trust me, they are perfection. We sometimes bicker like real sisters, but at the end of the day we are always there for one another. 
  • Luvs/Avalyn- My oldest daughter.. She has been with me through sooooo much.. I have had the privilege of being her mother for the last two years... I have never met someone so strong and talented. 
  • Sabina/Aeryn- Sabina has been in my life for such a long time, she is my rock.. I recently adopted her as my own and I have never been happier. She has the most beautiful soul of anyone I have ever met.
  • Gabrielle/Selicia- Words cannot even describe what this sweetheart means to me. She was my go to when I was weak and couldn't talk to anyone else. She keeps me strong and makes me strive to be a better mother.
  • Kenzi/Twilight- I had an almost instant connection with you.. About 2 minutes into our first conversation, I knew I was meant to be her mom. She quickly because not only an amazing daughter but my best friend.
  • Daisy/Candi- It took us forever to finally become mother and daughter, but I think that is why our bond is soo much stronger now. She is my little ray of sunlight.. So sweet and pure. She instantly lights up a room. 
  • Payson-Payson is my adopted (prim) daughter. She is such a little angel, she barely even cries. She was such an amazing addition to our little family. A true little blessing.
  • Logan- Logan is my first born child in secondlife. He is such a little ham. Always flirting with the ladies. He will be my problem child. 
  • G-I dont get to spend as much time as I want with my son. But he is still in my heart and I love him so very dearly.
  • DaisyRose( My God-baby)- Little miss DaisyRose came into my life when I first joined the family back in September. She has given me such inspiration to evaluate my relationship with the Lord. I appreciate her strength and good will soo much
My family means the world to me. I would do anything in the world for them. I am so very blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I thank God every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment