Powered by Blogger.

Search Me!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Kenzi-Due August 25th 2012

I am sure most of you Secondlife Mommies out there have heard of this new birthing craze. If you haven't, I will explain it a bit. If you have ever adopted a child and became an sl mom, you know that most of the time you treat them like your real children. At least in my case I know I do. Well recently parents of adopted children have decided to give birth to them in sl, making them their blood children. My sl mother, Maggie, gave birth to me back in November. I decided I would ask my daughters if they wanted to be born.. They were VERY excited. The first of my girls to be born is Kenzi/Chibi.. Kenzi is one of the most perfect children I have ever had. She is so sweet and is soo much like me its sometimes kind of scary. Lol. She will get very vicious if someone attacks her family.
This is me and my lil Peanut. She is the only one of my babies to have red hair.. Maybe that is why we are so much alike. lol. So, we decided she would be born on the 26th of August. (our 45 month anniversary) but after scoping out all the other maternity clinics... Her due date had to be moved to the 25th due to the facility being closed on the 26th :( Anywhoo. I bopped on down to the Rock a Bye Baby Clinic and got every thing set up. I love their tummy talkers. They are so sweet... And the staff and whole experience was very realistic. I cannot wait until my first appointment.. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment