Powered by Blogger.

Search Me!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2 Month Appt. Kenzi Rae

My belly is slowly gettin bigger!!! People are finally starting to notice that I have a prego belly, instead of just thinking I am a little chubby (this part excites me... I love cute prego bumps) Anywhoo. Did blood work earlier.. The Doctor is worried about my blood sugar. I think my blood sugar is high due to the amount of chocolate cravings I have with baby Kenzi.. She is like.. all about chocolate. Baby Kenzi got a case of the hiccups today.. was soo cute Skyler's tummy: Your belly jiggles as if the baby has the hiccups.... This kid makes me giggle an shes not even here yet.

I gained another 2 pounds!! That means Kenzi is growing right on track!! My vitals were good (except the blood sugar which is now being monitored.) Dr Sae was not too concerned with the UTI, she said it happens a lot during this stage of pregnancy.. soo Phew. I took a quick picture of my Doctor! That is Dr Sae~~~>
^_^

HEIGHT-5'3
WEIGHT-128lbs
B/P- 114/60
TEMP-99.2
GLUCOSE- 157
PULSE- 66
R- 20
 Here are my vitals. Dr Sae gave me a mommy kit also!! Was soo sweet and full of goodies!

I thought this was such a cute touch that Dr Sae added to my appointment. She gave me an update on what stage baby Kenzi is at.

"At the start of  this month your baby’s heart will begin to beat.
Initially it’s hard to tell which way is up on your baby. As this month continues, the baby’s head and bottom become clear. By the end of the month your baby’s upper and lower limb buds will also appear.  The principals of the liver, pancreas, lungs, and stomach and offshoots of fingers begin."

Had another great appointment ^_^ Off to sleepyland now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment