Powered by Blogger.

Search Me!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

First Appointment!! Kenzi Rae!


My first appointment was tonight and boy am I impressed!! I absolutely adore my Doctor!!! She is so sweet and funny! We instantly clicked :) I find it very important to have a Doctor you connect with in SL and in RL as well. For SL it makes the roleplay much more realistic.. Cause lets face it.. In Real Life if you have a doctor you don't particularly get along with, your experience usually does not end up well. I think I got very lucky with Dr. Sae. She is perfection. (She's also not a giant ^_^) Anywhoo. She said everything looked good. Kenzi is growing (which doesn't surprise me because this kid craves chocolate like it is going out of style).

I was surprised to see that I had already gained some weight! I was at 122 before I got pregnant with Kenzi. Already at 126!! I couldnt believe it! I am super happy though that she is growing. I guess I can be happy that she is stretching out every pair of pants that I own :P (Just kidding peanut I love you!) Waiting is usually the part that makes me most nervous. Having been pregnant once before in sl, my blood pressure ran sky high! (no pun intended). I always get nervous at the vitals.. I just want this pregnancy to go super smooth so i can have my little angel in my arms. ^_^ Dr Sae did an amazing job. I am so lucky to have her as my Dr. ^_^

HEIGHT- 5'3
WEIGHT-126lbs
B/P-114/66
TEMP-98.9
GLUCOSE- 84
PULSE- 72
R-24


Dr. Sae was soo good about explaining everything to me and answering any questions that I had. She made sure that I felt comfortable with everything before moving on to the next subject. She even gave me some tips on how to get rid of that morning sickness! Any of you Mommies or Mommies-to-be should check out this clinic. It is the most realistic clinic in SL!

Thank you so much Dr. Sae for being such a great Dr! I have a great feeling you are going to take amazing care of baby Kenzi and myself ^_^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment