Powered by Blogger.

Search Me!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bloodwork & Labs.. Bleh.

Okay so not my favorite day in the slife of a pregnant woman. I had to get my prenatal labs and blood work done. I never ever everrr thought I would have to pee in a cup in secondlife. This post will be short.. because not my favorite experience. First off this completely settles the fight on who loves who more.. I totally love Kenzi more than she loves me. I soo peed in a cup for her an that ups my Luffs-Yew-Moar score up by like 1000.  Jussayin Kenzi.. I totally love you more. I win. This is final. My glucose is high.. Not what I wanted to hear.. And I got put on an anti biotic to clear up a small UTI I have. :( I dont like medicine!! Hopefully everything will be fine in 5 days when I go back for my check up. Seeing Dr Sae tonight to get a full check up on my sweet peanut!! Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment